New guy in town

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself and let you know about about me and what if brewed and what I'm brewing, so I'm rob and I live in chorley lancs. started brewing last year and so far iv brewed, coopers Australian lager / Simple mixed berry cider / Strawberry wine. Most recently I have brewed a Coopers European lager - currently cold conditioning. And right now I have a Coopers Canadian Blonde sat in my FV waiting to be mini kegged. iv given up bottling and I now mini keg everything apart from bottling the last bits out of the FV witch I like doing as I can keep an eye on the progress of the beer etc helps with seeing if the beer has cleared before I tap into a keg.:drunk:

Anyway nice to meet you fine folks.

Welcome to the forum, you do have my sympathy living the wrong side of the border from "The Broad Acres" Well you know what they say, "Never ask an Englishman where he is from, if he is from Yorkshire he will tell you, if not, why embarrass the poor chap"

(Please take that as welcoming you with humour not an insult tone of voice is difficult to convey on a screen)

A

Latest posts

Back