Competition clarity

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciaran12s

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm having some trouble finding the schedule for the competitions. Maybe I'm just being thick.

What about a locked thread where the next 12ish months styles are listed along with the judge for that month? Possibly put the winner for each month on there with a link to a thread where they've posted the winning recipe?

Sorry, that's because I've been lazy/busy. There used to be one but when the format changed it wasn't really relevant anymore and I haven't got around to starting a new one. I'll do it soon...ish.

No problems Doc! I've never really followed the threads much but have become interested having just started AG!

I'll keep an eye out

Cheers

I'm having some trouble finding the schedule for the competitions. Maybe I'm just being thick.

What about a locked thread where the next 12ish months styles are listed along with the judge for that month? Possibly put the winner for each month on there with a link to a thread where they've posted the winning recipe?

I've finally posted an updated schedule: http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=73866

Latest posts

Back