Brewmaker, Deluxe Cider Review

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paultrademark

Reaction score
Thanks Aleman :)

f_349475.jpg

This kit came supplied with the brewing equipment starter kit I purchased so was not a kit I had personally chosen/read about before.

Also this was my first attempt at making homebrew, so I have not really got anything to compare this kit too..

Instructions

Very easy to follow, especially for a beginner and I was able to make the brew with no difficulty.

Brewing

Took the time it stated on the instructions and gave me the correct SG readings.

Bottling

I used Coopers Carbonation drops batch primed and gives a great fizz in the bottle and when it is poured.

Tasting

I first tasted this cider when it was only 19 days old and though it was drinkable, it definitely needed a bit longer. Now this is 11 weeks old and after tasting a few spread out over that time, it certainly is very drinkable now and seemed to go down well when I took a few bottles for mates to try at the weekend.

It tastes very pleasant to drink, with only a small amount of sediment in the bottles which is easily filtered out when drinking.

Conculsion

Very happy with this kit, would definately use it again and with still having about 10 litres left, it should hopefully get even better over time (if it lasts that long!)

8+weeks.jpg

Latest posts

Back