Yeast swap.....again!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Landlord.
Reaction score
I recently passed some yeast on......

http://thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 31&t=31074

....and have been busy over the last few weeks building up my supplies. I currently have the following and wondered if anyone wanted a vial's worth? Something in return would be ace!

I currently have available :

WLP001 (California)
WLP002 (English)
WLP004 (Irish)
WLP005 (British)
WLP028 (Edinburgh)
WLP090 (San Diego Super)
WLP862 (Cry Havoc)
WLP550 (Belgian)
WLP300 (Hefeweizen)
WLP037 (Yorkshire Square)
WYEAST 1318 (London Ale)

More info on the strains can be found here :

http://www.whitelabs.com/beer/homebrew_strains.html

Let me know if interested and any potential swapsies!!

K

It's a great thing you do Kev.. :clap: I'm down to use the cry havoc you sent me next weekend....got to get a starter ready for then. :thumb:

Would love to take WLP001, WLP002, WLP004 and WLP005 off you but I haven't got anything to swap except a bottle of beer for each one. If that is conducive let me know :thumb:

By the way you can have anything on the list below. :lol:

If your truck ever takes you to Eccles you are more than welcome to pick up a bottle or two.

kev said:
I recently passed some yeast on......

http://thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 31&t=31074

....and have been busy over the last few weeks building up my supplies. I currently have the following and wondered if anyone wanted a vial's worth? Something in return would be ace!

I currently have available :

WLP001 (California)
WLP002 (English)
WLP004 (Irish)
WLP005 (British)
WLP028 (Edinburgh)
WLP862 (Cry Havoc)
WLP550 (Belgian)

More info on the strains can be found here :

http://www.whitelabs.com/beer/homebrew_strains.html

Let me know if interested and any potential swapsies!!

K

Hi kev, I could be up for a swap I have some Brewlabs Burton Ale Yeast that is currently making short work of AG#twentysomething - TTLandlord, once it's finished I will recover and harvest and give it a wash and grow it out etc if you are interested?

Cheers Guy

Hi Kev,

I'd like some Belgian yeast if you could send me a sample. Nothing to swap at the moment I'm afraid but I am planning on buying some saison yeast in next couple of months. I could send you some of that if you don't mind waiting. Or I could send you a bottle of beer if you'd prefer.

Let me know what you think,

DirtyC

graysalchemy said:
Would love to take WLP001, WLP002, WLP004 and WLP005 off you but I haven't got anything to swap except a bottle of beer for each one. If that is conducive let me know :thumb:

Your credit is good after the WLP028 swapsies. Can't say I'll be able to sort out all your requests but leave it with me and I'll get a vial or two ready.

Will PM for address, etc.

K

tazuk said:
i have some wpl300 in fridge and freezer :thumb:

Nice. Always fancied a Hefe after trying a nice one at Dunfie's brewday.

You're on. What do you want from my list?

K

DirtyCaner said:
Hi Kev,

I'd like some Belgian yeast if you could send me a sample. Nothing to swap at the moment I'm afraid but I am planning on buying some saison yeast in next couple of months. I could send you some of that if you don't mind waiting. Or I could send you a bottle of beer if you'd prefer.

Let me know what you think,

DirtyC

Saison! Cool. Put me down for a vial when you have enough to pass on.

K

kev said:
graysalchemy said:

Your credit is good after the WLP028 swapsies. Can't say I'll be able to sort out all your requests but leave it with me and I'll get a vial or two ready.

Will PM for address, etc.

K

Thanks kev

I actually have WLP002 so any of the others would be most appreciated.

:thumb:

i will have WLP004 irish cheers :thumb:

i also have have some 1318 london ale yeast but in a small bottle i will have to make a starter tomorow also if you intrested :thumb:
if you want above i will also have some WLP862 (Cry Havoc) cheers neil :thumb:

kev said:
tazuk said:
i have some wpl300 in fridge and freezer :thumb:

Nice. Always fancied a Hefe after trying a nice one at Dunfie's brewday.

You're on. What do you want from my list?

K

hi,
long time lurker rises for this awesome offer!
i would love some cry havoc!

can swap with re-cultured white shield, nottingham or saflager 34/70?

edit- or beer? got some nice double ipa i'm bottling today...

Just seen this Kev, I wouldn't mind a 001 and would love to try the 862 'cry havoc'!

I have a Platinum Series Yorkshire Square Ale WLP037 if you fancy it!

Nice one Carl. Was going to buy that yeast actually.

Pm me your address.

K

Just the name I believe.

Here's the info on it:

WLP037 Yorkshire Square Ale Yeast
This yeast produces a beer that is malty, but well-balanced. Expect flavors that are toasty with malt-driven esters. Highly flocculent and good choice for English pale ales, English brown ales, and mild ales.
Attenuation: 68-72%
Flocculation: High
Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 65-70F
Alcohol Tolerance: Medium-High

Latest posts

Back