Hello, I'm new(ish)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCRacer

Reaction score
Hi, I joined in October 2014 because I thought I was free for a reasonable period and then work picks up massively and everything goes on the backburner!!

Anyway, hello all. Hopefully this time I'm get up and running again after many years away from the hobby now I've definitely got some time to myself. Been reading some great posts already and getting some ideas on which way I'd like to go. Used to brew all-grain and got quite good at it so will more than likely start off from where I left off.:cheers:

+1 welcome back to the fold of brewers.. If time is tight get a kit on the go to get the ball rolling there are many quality kits these days that will turn out a very presentable beer, the home brew twang associated with the 70's boots kits is long forgotten thankfully. and a beer brewing is a hell of a lot better than no beer brewing ;)

whichever brew route you follow have a ball ;)

Thanks fellas. Already dug some of my old kit out to see what's serviceable and what needs replacing.:drink:

Latest posts

Back