Everyones next planned brew?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayjt29

Reaction score
What's every ones next planned brew? Mines going to be the Summer Ale from the book Homebrew Beer by Greg Hughes. AKA The Bible within the Brewtube community!
All going well Ill be doing it Wednesday morning straight after my night shift (as the house will be empty) and no moaning from the misses or kids getting in the way!
I plan on bottling this and leaving it till the weather warms up for the 3 days a year where I can sit out in the garden :lol:

Cheers
Jay

I've ordered the grains and hops for
- the gh vanilla and bourbon stout (but plan to do a coffee stout instead).
- the gh raspberry wheat beer (planning to keep at least one demi john plain, may do a 2nd demi john with cherries)
- a larger batch of my 2nd ag smash but with galaxy and summit.

Should keep me busy and use up all my empty bottles...

Nice, also thinking about adding fruit to a lager style brew. I'm not into lager but the misses might enjoy it. In fact I've never brewed a lager.

Cheers
Jay

Vanilla Steam Beer or a Jasmine IPA. Haven't decided in which order to brew them but have the ingredients for both in stock!

DA

My next will be my first AG brew, a Belgian triple, which I guess isn't really a proper AG because of the candi. Still, excited would be an understatement. The dark side is calling!

Vanilla Steam beer, Belgian Triple mmm I guess that's why we love the hobby, the beers we can produce are endless :)

Another in the back of my mind is another from the book a nettle beer which calls for 150g of nettles from memory, as soon as the stingers appear Ill be giving that one a go. Just out of curiosity :)

Jay

I'm undecided between a Hophead clone or another crack at a best bitter - which I feel is least successful style to make.

Edit: removed 'most' so last sentence doesn't contradict itself.

A pick and mix grain bill, think I'll ask the forum for advice, I've loads of hops, grains to use up. I've a S04 yeast reclaimed from my last brew in a starter.

I've got my ingredients for my next 4 brews. All GH recipes, but I'm not sure when I'm going to fit them all in!!

Pattersbier
Black IPA
Summer Ale
Dry Stout

I bottled my SMaSH this morning and it looks to have gone ok, so I'm going to order stuff tonight to make an Anchor Steam clone and the Brewdog American Wheat.

Either the witbier or premium american (pseudo) lager from Greg Hughes book, depending okn who h set of ingredients arrives first!

I was browsing HBT last night and found my next two AG brews.

First will be a 50/50 wheat/pale malt with Amarillo hops
Second will be a centennial blonde

Going to get my order in on payday. Also getting a bench capper so shopping around at the minute to see if there is a site that does free delivery over a certain spend

I have stock to do the following. Not sure which order but the Pilsner is tomorrow

Bohemian Pilsner
Brown vanilla porter
Oatmeal stout.
Pattersbier.

Very likely to do another ipa with my Slovenian hops.

Back