What did father Christmas bring you beer geeks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
240a3d6b777ca6d11473f435e1df513b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

240a3d6b777ca6d11473f435e1df513b.jpg

This was the second kit I did, actual a not bad pint.

I got a trip to New Zealand with the family this year. And some little niknaks to open on Christmas Day. One did include a fridge magnet bottle opener. No idea what gave them that idea:lol:

I got a trip to New Zealand with the family this year. And some little niknaks to open on Christmas Day. One did include a fridge magnet bottle opener. No idea what gave them that idea:lol:

you can't beat having stuff that your into for xmas, mind you the glasses are very thin so I need to be careful with them
70c69fba6ff33d1ab5f683e7d5893042.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait to make it, can't beat having beer stuff for xmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got nothing beer related. I guess that's up to me to fulfill my wishes. Got a hip pack

I got this for my birthday (Xmas eve)
beerworks_sheepdogs_pride_suffolk_bitter.jpg

and a tee shirt saying
"I may look like I am listening to you, but in my head I'm thinking about homebrew".
and got a Hobgoblin pint glass and bottle set for Xmas.

and a tee shirt saying
"I may look like I am listening to you, but in my head I'm thinking about homebrew".

These are good kits, I am drinking my second biab Cold Crash Lager and to be honest ,the Beerworks Gold Digger Lager is almost as good,a little more expensive but a whole lot quicker to make.
Don't get me wrong,it's awesome ,it's now Boxing Day and I'm still supping,must go to bed :whistle:

and a tee shirt saying

Great kits from love brewing, never had a bad one

We got a good chunk of cash from our parents and my first idea was a SS Brewmaster Bucket for me, something of a similar value for her and some artwork for the living room (which we've recently done up). I lost and, although we are still going to get some artwork for the living room, my SS money is going towards a new bed!

After letting you down like that, I hope she can sleep at night! [emoji13]

Due to acute family illness* and visting for the last 4 weeks ( 81 year old Mother in Law) almost sod all, 4 cans of Stella if you call that a present!

*Probably why I have no sympathy for George Michael, this is much more real!
Bah Humbug!

Came to just over £55 or maybe a bit less with delivery from brew builder, excellent quality as always

With no hints , thou maybe from the misses. The inlaws got me.Modern homebrew recipes by Gordon Strong and Mikkeller's book of beer. Both look really good. So pretty chuffed.:thumb:

Hello all
Just got back from dinner at a friends house...I got a couple of John Bull kits and bottles of brew dog and innis gunn (which I shared with the host!) Plus took my new beer caddy full of various and brought back the empties...fixed the boys xbox...I'm a hero (!)..cracking out the beer to see the rest of my cold off. ...have at me varlet. ...

Cheers

Clint

20161226_194556.jpg

20161226_194626.jpg

Latest posts

Back