Home Brew Competition - October 17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are clones acceptable?

I have another alternative if not but need to check in have enough bottles of it!

I'll DM for address.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thought I would put up a picture of the prize to spur on any late entrants :smile:

100g of RIWAKA pellet hops. These were imported direct from NZ (before the Malt Miller got hold of some) and at the time this was the only way you could get hold of them.

Good luck guys :thumb:

DSCF6396.jpg

Yup we’ve got everything from clones to own recipes. Get em in [emoji1303] I won’t be judging bang on the dot after the end of the month so if a straggler or two turns up I won’t exclude you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will get mine off to you tomorrow. I hope two bottles fit in my packaging otherwise I may ask for a bottle to be sent back in return

Will get mine off to you tomorrow. I hope two bottles fit in my packaging otherwise I may ask for a bottle to be sent back in return

Anyone that sends me one of the special bottle boxes will get a beer sent back [emoji1303]

It’s just a way of getting more swaps going too [emoji6]

Anyone that sends me one of the special bottle boxes will get a beer sent back [emoji1303]

It’s just a way of getting more swaps going too [emoji6]

Excellent. I won't bother trying to squeeze two bottles in one box then. Got sent a can in a tube so one bottle will arrive in that and another in our usual boxes

Only 6 days left to get your entries into the post for this months “dark beers” category comp.

We’ve seen everything so far from dark mild clones, to imperial stouts. And basically anything slightly dark goes.

PM me and get involved and don’t forget there’s a first place prize and HBF certificate at stake.

Latest posts

Back