Worchester hop shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That isn't bad I see they have an Old Perculiar receipe pack too .. something often asked about here.. What is the shipping charges as I cannot find them on the site?

That isn't bad I see they have an Old Perculiar receipe pack too .. something often asked about here.. What is the shipping charges as I cannot find them on the site?

Here you go

Under 1kg first class delivery charges
1kg to 2kg £5.80 Courier
2kg to 30kg £7.49 Courier
30kg to 60kg £14.98
60kg to 90kg £22.47

Can't say I've bought the kits themselves, but have bought a 25kg sack of base malt and some hops and other grains to make up to just under 30kg, to get in under the £7.49 carriage bar. I don't think there is a huge price difference vs buying 5 or 6 of the made up kits, which weigh in at between 4-6kg.

Just bought 25kg maris otter for 22.95 + 7.95 p+p. Best price I could find, and was delivered in 3 days.

Bought their ESB kit yesterday, along with a selection of yeasts and hops.

Seems very reasonably priced (although adding another 7 and a half quid for postage bumped it up a bit)

How long do they normally take to deliver?

I neglected to say I ordered from worcester hop shop, see above. I got mine in 3 days.

Ha! Think I took too long to post my original message, as I saw your first one after I'd hit send.

Thanks for clarification anyway. :cheers:

website isn't very clear - it says that order is pending, but gives no more info.

Latest posts

Back