co2 refills central scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcraig

Reaction score
Hi all,could anyone point me in the right direction to find a co2 refill
Central Scotland?

hi mate you can try ljm homebrew supplies in dundee 01382698288 or theres brewstore in edinburgh 01316671296 not sure where you are so hope one of those is close cheers lagerlad

Thanks fella,s,should have said I'm in sunny alloa, so the one in larbert would be closest,al try them first and take it from there,I've already got a 9 kg pub type bottle from my mig welder,had it for ages now,
So was hoping just to get that one refilled
Will post up and let you know how I get on

Not sure if Russell will refill your own bottle. I have a Hobbyweld bottle from their Sighthill branch, which required a deposit etc.

If it turns out they can't help, there is a place in Glasgow that will re-fill your own bottle. I can't remember the name atm but the couple of lhbs there should be able to steer you in the right direction.

The Edinburgh lhbs will point you to Russell in Sighthill.

Okey dokey managed to get a chance to go to Russell gas in larbert today,took my empty bottle with me ,hoping that they might fill it for me,
Emmmmmm no chance,
So a 60 quid deposit and 25 quid for a 6 kg bottle,short n currleys comes to mind!
Bit the bullit ,a lil expensive to be perfectly honest imo
But hoping this will last a good wee while,and 25 bangers for a refill,so force carb from navarone here lol
Thanks for the heads up ppl cheers the noo craig

Try express fuels in Glasgow there £40 deposit and only 18.55 for refills

Back