Brewmakers Yorkshire bitter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willycoolj

Regular.
Reaction score
Just sampled from the corney, its only 3.6% AVB but very good with a decent body, happy days
79bb2c2abc67e6d7644a68f58bcb8a79.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just sampled from the corney, its only 3.6% AVB but very good with a decent body, happy days
79bb2c2abc67e6d7644a68f58bcb8a79.jpg

3.6% is a lovely supping AVB,:thumb: i dont understand these people who want rocket fuel.

3.6% is a lovely supping AVB,:thumb: i dont understand these people who want rocket fuel.

I always drink lower AVB so the night lasts, I normally only drink on Friday nights and Saturday nights, start around 4.30pm and it keeps me going all night and no hangover in the morning, if I drink higher AVB's I will have one of them then a boddingtons then a another high one then a boddingtons and so on, keeps me good for that night, also I take a can of Diet Pepsi up to bed, middle of the night I need a drink then I knock back the flat Diet Pepsi, no hangover lol , works brilliantly

Funny how we all have different experiences with brews - this kit was without doubt my worst ever brew (out of 107). I didn't make many notes (did it back in 2013) other than it was horrible.:sick:

Back