What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0cc73587c108dd2a37845e9c8e69b48f.jpg
my first ever kegged pint, festival Weiss beer, naturally carbed in the keg, very nice

Reactions: JFB
d47a806643c3d7a2f5ad37c9051c0ebb.jpg

Picked up this wee selection of Ale's at Tesco.Mixed selection of 6 for £8 and a few I haven't tried before, should be interesting 👍🍺

Sent from my ALE-L21

Too much apparently. I'm sure I already posted that I threw about 2/3's of a pint down the drain. It was the sainsburys Westmorland Ale and I just wasnt enjoying it. Now having a Ghost Ship instead

Enjoying a few or 4 bottles of pimped Coopers IPA it's bitter hoppy and strong and I'll sleep well tonight :)

What beers are those with the birds on?
They are my Homebrew. From left to right.

Magpie (Chocolate Vanilla) Stout
Late Night Warbler (Mint Chocolate)
Redstart (Chocolate Orange) Stout

I named the brewery Redbreast Brewery and therefore all of my beers get bird related names.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tonight's line-up
8875f2d057db5ac70b7a1925a47060c3.jpg

Going to light the fire in the next 20 odd minutes. Then its time for an early evening swim, then a braai, with these. Got another hobby and lager ready as backup if these are ot enough.
The perry is the odd one out. Never had a perry before. More considered a girly drink here, but I'm curious.

*edit*
Kids chased me to the pool early
39266934437096129f9d8d77cad95c96.jpg

How i missed these hobgoblins. Not so comon in SA.

Steph weis. I think brewers and union should be available to you guys?
80b149544ece204a31a88f48d26d49af.jpg

My daughter was at a birthday party this morning in a small town a couple of miles away, so I took my one year old for a a wander and a coffee. I came across a greengrocer with a large "craft beer" shelf (it was mainly Brewdog and Williams Bros though) and they had a session IPA from a microbrewery in Brechin which as about half an hour drive from here. This is it:
http://parkbrew.com/#beers/townhead?inPage=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back