Just the start of the biggest money grab we are all facing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ146

Regular.
Reaction score
Due to years of government incompetence they are bankrupt.
Civil service pensions are heading for a £billion a week and is unsustainable.
More and more six figure salaried cockroaches bleeding the tax payer dry. and im talking about nhs managers/ Police chiefs etc. we actually have more admirals than ships.
The 600 quangoes on fat salaries and pensions that have to be paid for.

Below is the start of the financial collapse and the desperate measures they will take to prop up the mess they have made.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/council-tenants-face-80-tax-rates-under-pay-to-stay-plans_uk_57d7d94be4b0a32e2f6ca975?utm_hp_ref=uk

Notice it says "Households" thats ALL income over £31,000 in any household. It will be private homes next.

Mum, Dad, 2 working children earning £20,000 each = £80,000. - £31,000 threshold per HOUSEHOLD =£49,000 x 15p tax =£7,350 in extra TAX EVERY YEAR

There is already talk of tax levies on past incomes. You think you paid all the tax you owe for years past? think again. They are planning to impose back taxes of 3% on past incomes. depending on how many years they go back it could cost you thousands in back taxes.

There are plans to raid private pensions and make you buy Government bonds that become worthless when you try to sell them back.

Its all happening people we're heading for financial meltdown.

But surely if your earning > £30k per year you could be affording to live in a non council house? Therefore avoiding the extra tax levy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've got a household income of £81,000 you don't deserve to be living in a council house - they're supposed to be for people on a low income.

If you've got a household income of £81,000 you don't deserve to be living in a council house - they're supposed to be for people on a low income.

Figures are used as an example, and its not about whos entitled to a council house its about the Raid on our money that is about to happen by whatever means they can.

Hard to believe people just accept this with excuses.

This is just the start of government raids on everyones money. When they start on you it will be too late to do anything.

Apathy, Nimbyism is what they rely on until one day you will find your bank account/pension has been raided and expect someone to do something about it because you didnt bother when you had the chance.

Greece did it by charging everyone 800 euros. To ensure they got the money they put it on everyones electric bill so if they refused to pay they got cut off.

Could happen here any time soon and worse.

But surely if your earning £30k per year you could be affording to live in a non council house? Therefore avoiding the extra tax levy?

Thats not the point mate. Its the start of a massive raid on EVERYONE its only a matter of time before they do something that affects YOU

This is just the start of government raids on everyones money.

I wish them good luck with that i haven't got any.

When they start on you it will be too late to do anything.

I think you will find if you believe all this its already too late, what are us mere plebs to do to stop this giant machine in its tracks?

4fb96a65ce5a79dedfea834e88288f23.jpg

61d4d61f982189c2d17c2e0a58e48b54.jpg

That you with your cat Russ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good job too, get working people out of subsidised accommodation and give it to those who are genuinely in need of it. I'm a schoolteacher earning not much more than that 30 grand, why should someone else earning similar money be sitting in a house getting their rent subsidised out of my pocket? Meanwhile there's single parent families and people genuinely incapable of work trapped in rathouse bedsits because there's not enough social to go round. Either charge the going rate for rent and build more or sling them out and free up space.

Meanwhile there are council houses either side of me both with two adults of working age and two or three small children each just sitting doing nothing. Signing on, yet they've got cars and SKY dishes on the side of their houses. My cars a nail, no newer than theirs and I don't have SKY, can't afford it.

Thats not the point mate. Its the start of a massive raid on EVERYONE its only a matter of time before they do something that affects YOU

And like the young, old, rich, or poor aren't, and haven't already, felt the pinch.

You do what you can through the democratic system and the right of free speech.

But getting biblical about it won't help anyone.

No way, Scotland will be independent by then, so I reckon we'll be exempt!

Independence won't protect you from the chemtrails. The illuminati will get your money somehow!

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

The thieves in the @@@@ing parliament need shooting
I can't even get a job as a apple picker
Makes me so cross, guyfox we need you

The thieves in the @@@@ing parliament need shooting
I can't even get a job as a apple picker
Makes me so cross, guyfox we need you
There was some guy in the paper this week, in Kent, saying his business will be ruined, since there will be no-one to pick the fruit...
so whats that all about?

There was some guy in the paper this week, in Kent, saying his business will be ruined, since there will be no-one to pick the fruit...
so whats that all about?

No idea, maybe scaremongering brexit???
I live next to a big apple orchard
I also put my name down for hop picking etc

Latest posts

Back