Just the start of the biggest money grab we are all facing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That you with your cat Russ?

"Complete Numpty" is about right for you Elchemo

Are you actually allowed on here, does mummy know? its for grown ups not underage teenagers that shouldnt really be drinking

Good job too, get working people out of subsidised accommodation and give it to those who are genuinely in need of it. I'm a schoolteacher earning not much more than that 30 grand, why should someone else earning similar money be sitting in a house getting their rent subsidised out of my pocket? Meanwhile there's single parent families and people genuinely incapable of work trapped in rathouse bedsits because there's not enough social to go round. Either charge the going rate for rent and build more or sling them out and free up space.

Meanwhile there are council houses either side of me both with two adults of working age and two or three small children each just sitting doing nothing. Signing on, yet they've got cars and SKY dishes on the side of their houses. My cars a nail, no newer than theirs and I don't have SKY, can't afford it.

Being a teacher you will be, no doubt, be expecting your tax payer funded index linked pension when you retire at 50+. Well dont bank on it because it will be gone by then.

Reminds me of when we lived in a small village. There was a village school with two class rooms and a kind of semi-head teacher and his wife was a teacher too. They both retired in the early 70's on fat pensions.

Only this week we saw them both in a shop still going. They have been getting tax payer funded pensions for longer than they ever worked or paid into it, if teachers do anyway.

Thats where the money goes.

There was some guy in the paper this week, in Kent, saying his business will be ruined, since there will be no-one to pick the fruit...
so whats that all about?
What he means is- there won't be anyone left who wants to work for peanuts:nono: so he will have to pay proper wages!, my guess anyway

It will be private homes next.

Now now, that's just silly talk. All they are doing is ensuring that social housing is there for those who need it, not those who just want a cheap house. It's called social justice. They're not going to try it with people who own their own homes because it simply won't work. There's this thing called democracy. It's been catching on for a while now.

Anyway, letting people with money live in council houses is abhorrent. I went back to a council estate where I grew up the other day and it was all kids on iPhones and parents in 4x4s. In my day the streets were alive with snotty urchins flicking lumps of dog **** at each other and the Mothers were all on the gin.

Figures are used as an example, and its not about whos entitled to a council house its about the Raid on our money that is about to happen by whatever means they can.

Hard to believe people just accept this with excuses.

This is just the start of government raids on everyones money. When they start on you it will be too late to do anything.

Apathy, Nimbyism is what they rely on until one day you will find your bank account/pension has been raided and expect someone to do something about it because you didnt bother when you had the chance.

Greece did it by charging everyone 800 euros. To ensure they got the money they put it on everyones electric bill so if they refused to pay they got cut off.

Could happen here any time soon and worse.

I have been telling people this for ages. No one wants to hear it. They will steal everything to keep control. They care not if we starve. In fact its been planned for a long time.

Reactions: Cqr
I went back to a council estate where I grew up the other day and it was all kids on iPhones and parents in 4x4s. In my day the streets were alive with snotty urchins flicking lumps of dog **** at each other and the Mothers were all on the gin.

You must have been from a posh estate on ours it was human **** we flicked at each other (we had no toilets) and mothers were on the methylated spirits (they couldn't afford gin)

We had to keep moving

everytime it rained the cardboard box we lived in got wet and we had to find another

I have been telling people this for ages. No one wants to hear it. They will steal everything to keep control. They care not if we starve. In fact its been planned for a long time.

Obviously you dont drink water with Flouride in either mate :thumb:

Thanks for your support unlike the majority

That you with your cat Russ?

"Complete Numpty" is about right for you Elchemo

Are you actually allowed on here, does mummy know? its for grown ups not underage teenagers that shouldnt really be drinking

Damn, you caught me. I'm only 15 really... but even I can see and smell the once again misunderstood, misinterpreted and down right incorrect horse hockey you're shoveling... did see this image and think of you immediately though...

Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

The sad fact is you're posting expecting people to be up in arms and screaming out "My god Russ, you're our saviour, what ever will we do without your razor sharp Plato IQ level intellect?" When in reality, we are having a discussion about social housing and pretty much ignoring your pie in the sky horse hockey.

The answer - Soylent Green!!!!l. Us oldies have rights ! The right to be rendered down.....

aamcle

And since idiot boy has destroyed the Labour party the Thatcher spawn may well do so.

Being a teacher you will be, no doubt, be expecting your tax payer funded index linked pension when you retire at 50+. Well dont bank on it because it will be gone by then.

Teachers (what I do), nurses and other public sector works have gone through
- several years of pay freezes
- 1% pay rises (below inflation) in exchange for changes in working conditions.
- retirement ages increased from 60 to 65 (years ago) to now 67
- increased pension contributions
- budget cuts, trying to do more with less...

Do we have a good pension deal? Yes

Is it enough of a perk compared to bonuses (which we get none) and overtime (which we get none)? Maybe.

We're trying to make sure the next generation can help get us out of this current mess, so please don't criticise us.

Teachers (what I do), nurses and other public sector works have gone through
- several years of pay freezes
- 1% pay rises (below inflation) in exchange for changes in working conditions.
- retirement ages increased from 60 to 65 (years ago) to now 67
- increased pension contributions
- budget cuts, trying to do more with less...

Do we have a good pension deal? Yes

Is it enough of a perk compared to bonuses (which we get none) and overtime (which we get none)? Maybe.

We're trying to make sure the next generation can help get us out of this current mess, so please don't criticise us.

But you get really long holidays!

Back