Trump v Clinton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScouseBrew

Reaction score
Anyone else looking for to this showdown? I can't wait, booked the day off work after the event- planning on staying up to watch it all live.

For me, Trump is the best of a bad bunch; Clinton is so crooked and corrupt she'd probably cause WW3.

Interested to hear everyone else's thoughts?

Each to their own but i wouldn't waste a days holiday to listening to these two, i honestly cannot decide which one is worse.

Anyone else looking for to this showdown? I can't wait, booked the day off work after the event- planning on staying up to watch it all live.

For me, Trump is the best of a bad bunch; Clinton is so crooked and corrupt she'd probably cause WW3.

Interested to hear everyone else's thoughts?

This may be a sad indictment of politics worldwide but I reckon that most politicians are crooked to some extent. They may not all be massive fraudsters but they all end up looking after themselves and do well out of politics. I could cite loads of cases where MPs had avoiding scandal or legal action but better not. I suppose the US is similar but more so.
Having said that I think a crooked politician is slightly more acceptable ( and usual) than a downright dangerous politically ignorant goon like Trump. He can't say the same thing twice without changing it and grandstanding, often making things up as he stands there , with no facts to back it up. He is likely to start a war or cause such discontent in the USA that he would be assassinated.

If it just affected the USA I would say that Trump and his fellow countrymen deserve each other but I fear that many other countries would be dragged down by his sheer hype and incompetence.

You might have guessed I don't want Trump to win.

Latest posts

Back