just arrived...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...my order from hops and vine..

20170111_101614.jpg

Nice selection. Nws is my favourite at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Five kits,five coopers malt and 2 yeast..delivered... £134.54..
Re. .NWS. ..recommended pitch temp 24°c and fermentation temp 24-32....would you go with this?

Cheers

Clint

Yeh it likes a higher fermentation temperature. I went for 28-29.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure I am ready to spend that much yet. Just got a Woodfordes Wherry on order which I am looking forward to trying after the disaster that was my Cooper's Australian larger

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Might be a daft question but what have you got all Coopers Malt for? I'd consider all of those kits to be pretty much complete in their own right so wouldn't really be adding anything to "pimp" them but then maybe you've got it for another project?

The tins of malt are for other things...I got two John Bull single can kits waiting and will probably get a coopers stout when wilko have a sale then might have a bit of a play around with a couple. .

Cheers

Clint

...my order from hops and vine..

Nice! You'll have fun with the NWS and APA - NWS in particular, stunning beer!

My APA is a few weeks old now, too, and really carbonating well with a great taste!

Let me know how the IPA goes! Will need one after my planned brews as I'm nearly all out of St Peters IPA.

Back