Brewery name

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help me choose

• Time To Shine

• Yeast of Eden

• 20th Century Hops

• Last but not Yeast

• Clear Class

• cool runnings

• hoppy days

• Hops Horizon

Results are only viewable after voting.

djcorbetto

Reaction score
I've been trying to think up a brewery name and have ended up with a list so now I need to choose one, please help me by voting on one. or posting a new option.

the brewery will mainly produce lagers but I want to possibly think about starting a brew pub so the name has to be catchy, something like zero degrees brewery. please help

it's been difficult as I have a vision of it portraying a modern image

home brew currently, but potentially to go pro later on, my business mind tells me that I should develop the brand image from the start instead of having to change and develop one when I go pro. logo, website etc can be created slowly instead of all at once.

Sounds like a good plan saves on work later on and means no rush to develop an identety later

Short, simple, catchy and not restricting...how hard can it be :lol: :wha:
I wouldn't go for Hop Horizon, it will lead folks to make assumptions about your beers which might limit your audience, though I do like it....though keep thinking that awful film Event Horizon :roll:
Hoppy Days is quite catchy and less drastic than horizon but above may still apply, bit cheesy for me.
and likewise I'm struggling to think of alternatives :hmm:

Latest posts

Back