What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it to be closer to Halcyon than regular Jaipur. In terms of VFM halcyon is a better bet. The Jaipur X has dulled my ability to describe it :whistle:

Id say Bengali tiger is a nice step up from Jaipur.

Had an alice porter on tap in brewdog Cardiff. Very nice it was too.

Can I ask where you got the Jaipur X from? I had no idea this existed until now and it sounds exactly like something that needs to be in my belly ASAP!

Can't seem to find it anywhere online...Is it cask only?

Can I ask where you got the Jaipur X from? I had no idea this existed until now and it sounds exactly like something that needs to be in my belly ASAP!

Can't seem to find it anywhere online...Is it cask only?

Hi,

It was a limited edition to celebrate Thornbridge's 10 anniversary.

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b619/dadofjon/IMG_0519_zpsqicvy2yu.jpg

It's in the pics somewhere in amonsgt all the other stuff. Brewing, publishing and Thornbridge unoffical beer tester.

If you ordered from them and subscribe to their newsletter they give you a time when limited editions are available on-line

Happy Friday, evening all. I'm starting the evening with a Wherry, moving on to a Youngs Harvest "lime" lager. After that I'm thinking a Coopers Stout followed by a John Bull IPA. After that......things could be a little bit hazy, I'm hoping I have the good sense to stay away from the TC.

Still drinking my overattenuated, possibly infected (but now I'm not so sure) with wild yeast, London Pride. It just keeps getting better :p

I seem to remember Clibit going to a beer tasting of infected beers and he seemed to think that they all tasted ok, but I do stand to be corrected. Especially as I'm cracking my fifth of the evening.

Not got much time to keep a pipe line on going so have to wait for my festival nz pilsner to condition which was bottled on monday,going to crack open a admams broadside in a bit,only 1though as i have to get up for work at 4.30 am boo hoo

50% Maris Otter, 50% German smoked malt and it was disgusting. Down the sink it went and the other 15bottles will be going there to. I must of been drunk when i brewed that. Now i am relaxing with a St Peters stout.

Ridley's 1983 mild as per Essex Brewer's blogs.

It's nice :cheers:

It lost its molasses taste during carbonation which is a shame. Next time I might use molasses to prime the bottles.

Ridley's 1983 mild as per Essex Brewer's blogs.

It's nice :cheers:

It lost its molasses taste during carbonation which is a shame. Next time I might use molasses to prime the bottles.
I've got a 'what's left in my grain store' brew. I'm going to use a licorice syrup I've made from 300g boiled in 500ml water, mixed with 250ml molasses as my primer in my bottling bucket. I have absolutely no idea what it will turn out like but hey ho!

I've got a 'what's left in my grain store' brew. I'm going to use a licorice syrup I've made from 300g boiled in 500ml water, mixed with 250ml molasses as my primer in my bottling bucket. I have absolutely no idea what it will turn out like but hey ho!

Basset Brew?

I still drink it faster than I make it so shop bought for me tonight :oops:

Working on a plan for 40-50ltr batches (mango barrels) of AG unless Nisbets final come up with a 40L boiler on eBay (been watching for weeks now - no joy).

I had my first taste of my hopped Coopers Canadian Blonde, it's two weeks in the bottle but very nice, another month and this will be a very nice light golden ale and at 6.5% it's got a bit of a bang. Apart from that it's going to be a Wherry, a John Bull IPA, A Coopers Stout.......And may the good Lord above keep me away from the TC. TC over ice in this weather is lovely but it's a double edged sword, it's nice but you don't just drink it and walk away from it...........stagger maybe.

Vodka from the freezer, 3 slices of lime and tonic. Just popping over the road for a pint or three then back onto the beach with another vodka. Happy days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back