O-ring lube

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Embarrassed to walk into the chemist, ask for KY Jelly and say 'it's for lubing my ring'?

Try this stuff for your corny seals....

http://www.arco.co.uk/products/3433004

hqdefault-324.jpg

Embarrassed to walk into the chemist, ask for KY Jelly and say 'it's for lubing my ring'?

did you tell him what size your ring was? I suspect he would have raised an eyebrow or two if you had said it was 4"

Would KY work? Water soluble isn't it?

Partner & I in local shop. Dropped a tub of Vaseline into basket. Expected question didn't come at checkout. In car she asked what it was for, said didn't like to ask in shop in case it was personal. I replied "shame you didn't, I was going to say we need it now you're getting on a bit".

Would KY work? Water soluble isn't it?

Partner & I in local shop. Dropped a tub of Vaseline into basket. Expected question didn't come at checkout. In car she asked what it was for, said didn't like to ask in shop in case it was personal. I replied "shame you didn't, I was going to say we need it now you're getting on a bit".
Plenty of people prefer it over vaseline apparently, as vaseline is petroleum based. I don't like the idea of either in my beer, hence my search for food grade lube. At £3.33 a can, doesn't seem like bad value either.

Plenty of people prefer it over vaseline apparently, as vaseline is petroleum based. I don't like the idea of either in my beer, hence my search for food grade lube. At £3.33 a can, doesn't seem like bad value either.

brewuk have food grade lub in stock, £2.49 per 4oz tube

Back