Masterchef

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suffolk

Reaction score
Who watches masterchef both Australia and the Usa
And has noticed the difference in the shows
Australian all clappy and friendly.
Usa all back stabbing and bitchy ness

Nah, I watch the BBC original, not these colonial rip-offs :wink:

We just have John Torode to put up with, so it sounds Australian! [emoji23]

Masterchef Australia 2017 season now being shown on channel W at 7pm

The Beeb are showing a new series of celebrity master chef. Dunno why but Vic Reeves being referred to as Jim annoys me, I know it's his name but still! [emoji23]

I don't mind to be honest and i think they had a good line up of (so called) Celebs last night, i have a feeling i will not have the same opinion when Debbie McGee has taken part.

I don't mind to be honest and i think they had a good line up of (so called) Celebs last night, i have a feeling i will not have the same opinion when Debbie McGee has taken part.

a mind is like a parachute,. It only works when its open.

a mind is like a parachute,. It only works when its open.

This is supposed to be a show about celebrities cooking i wouldn't call her a celebrity and bet most of the people watching will say "Who" when they show her at the start of the show.

I couldn't stand her when she was on TV many years ago and she was/is only famous for being married to a magician that most people couldn't stand either, i guess i will soon know if she or my view of her has changed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0[/ame]

Masterchef discussions in the snug, next thing will be Strictly come dancing!!!

That is one show i can honestly say i have never watched and its constant discussion on BBC News in the morning drives me mad, i don't watch it i don't care that a rumour has been leaked some has been may be appearing on it just read the fecking news.
animated-smileys-angry-023.gif

What happened to Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll?:-?

Been done to death. :wink:

Back