Hi everyone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukehero

Reaction score
Hello to all fellow brewers,

I have been stalking this forum for some time now and decided to join in.
I bought my first FV a month ago and started with elderflower wine, it is nearly ready for bottling. Then I had a go at elderflower champagne, this was delicious :drunk:. I bought some more stuff and tried Wilko's wheat beer kit, which is now conditioning. I bought even more stuff and planing to have a go at cider, elderberry and blackberry wine and most importantly all grain, I decided on BIAB method. I bought Buffalo 40l hot water urn yesterday and want to make wort chiller myself. Thats about it.:mrgreen:
Greetings from Berkshire

Welcome to the forum. good luck with your new Burco boiler and BIAB - make sure to post a report and some pics of your first Brewday with it.

Any questions just ask on here, a good bunch of guys with a lot of knowledge who love to share that knowledge :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

I am also located in Berkshire and have a fair bit of spare AG kit (including a complete 3v system) if you need to borrow anything.

Depending where you are in Berks the West Berkshire Brewery does run a home brew club, pm me for more information.

Thank you all for lovely welcome. I can’t wait to start brewing. Might need to find someone to help with my product tasting [emoji51]

Latest posts

Back