Hello from the Waikato, New Zealand

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewAwamutu

Reaction score
Formerly a boy of Tottenham but now two hours South of Auckland. Finally living the homebrewing dream after many years of wanting to do so. Currently taking baby steps on my third brew having landed a starter kit for my birthday late last year. Looking forward to reading up and enjoying others ideas too :grin:

Formerly a boy of Tottenham but now two hours South of Auckland. Finally living the homebrewing dream after many years of wanting to do so. Currently taking baby steps on my third brew having landed a starter kit for my birthday late last year. Looking forward to reading up and enjoying others ideas too :grin:

Welcome to the forum BrewA..etc. You'll find everything you need to know on here and a fair bit more you don't need.
I take it you're a Spurs fan? Newcastle 0 - 2 Tottenham on Sunday. :thumb::thumb:

Lucky so and so. We were out there 8 years ago and loved it,had some nice beers as well,i am jealous!!

It's a small world - I lived on White Hart Lane and went to the school of the same name after it changed its monicker from Wood Green.

Right now it a Brewtec Dark Ale with an extra 500g of dextrose. It's mid-winter now so in no hurry as it slowly ferments.

I'm drinking a Coopers Pale Ale which had close to eight weeks in the barrel and then another six when bottled whilst I buggered off to europe and the UK (and yes I saw a W3 whilst there!)

Before that it was a Coopers Mexican Lager that I added big handful of kaffir lime leaves that I blended in to the mix. Nice and summery that one! Oh and the first was a Mangrove Jacks IPA - nice for a first one but can see the improvement for not so much rushing things but allowing things to take their time :thumb:

If your in Hamilton check out the Good George brew bar chain which is based there. There's a big one (Good George) and smaller one (Little George) both in Hamilton town. Some of the best new world hopped beers you'll get!

Latest posts

Back