question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of DOY pouch ..much easier if it falls..won't dent as the tins do if they fall..
is there a particular website that sell these?
Hambleton Bard?

Not sure.

I've never brewed one just seen the rave reviews.
You can get them all over including LHBS.

Im doing the BB IPA for my next and final (maybe) kit.
Then im going into the dark :grin:

Andyhull said:
Not sure.

I've never brewed one just seen the rave reviews.
You can get them all over including LHBS.

Im doing the BB IPA for my next and final (maybe) kit.
Then im going into the dark :grin:
the dark? you mean something like Stout? I was thinking about doing a stout

All Grain.

Have a read of the other threads there's loads of info in them

oh ok lol..Yeah I have looked a lot on here past few days..I would like to try the all grain but I feel it would cost too much and take too long to get it done..But the smell would be nice though

new brewer 2012 said:
hi all..I have tried to add some of this beer into a 250ml bottle but I had to just pour it from the keg tap into the bottle,the little bottler was too large for the tap and a tube was too small to fit into the tap so I had to just let it flow into the bottle with air but the thing is there is so much froth in it coming out of the keg,as you know I added 80g of sugar when I should have added 40g as it was only a 20 pint brew.I haven't even added any sugar to the bottle because there is so much gas in the keg so much frothing ..don't know what to do,I hope it's not going to be like this all the time? :?
kegs are always frothy , if it wasn't frothy it will be flat , the only answer is to put a plastic tube onto end of the tap that will help lots

Latest posts

Back