Hello fellow brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigosoratus

Reaction score
I've just found and joined this forum after searching (on the off-chance) of finding a recipe for one of my favourite tiples .. Hop Garden Gold from Hogs Back Brewery near Farnham .. didn't takelong before I found just what I required at following url: viewtopic.php?p=18144#p18144 .. my question is what volume does this recipe relate to ?

I'm just getting back to home brewing after a very long lay-off imposed by the demands of family life (3 kids)/working (just retired) etc .. so I mean 30 years or so .. e.g. my reference book was written by Ken Shales and was printed in 1974 I think .. so this week I've added "British Real Ale" by Graham Wheeler to my book shelf and plan to have a go at Hop Garden Gold next week after digesting the new book.

regards .. Pig

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Unfortunately, I've looked at bramswell's profile and he hasn't been back since June 2010 and is therefore unlikely to answer your question, but I would guess that's a standard 23 litre recipe.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Looking at the recipe I would guess 23l (that was before seeing Moley's response) :thumb:

Latest posts

Back