Hi all new and keen to learn

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dried malt extract, don't worry I'm a newbie too, only done a few kits, this is a great place to learn

It adds body and alcohol content I think, just like adding a third can of liquid malt

I like a good body. I see your location is Liverpool drank in a pub in the centre called the ship and mitre wot a great pub full of real ales and wheat beers

In my top 3 pubs that one, especially after me and the missus popped in on a Tuesday and got free bowls of Scouse [emoji106]

Welcome
hi.gif

you have done well to get a few brews on the go, that is the secret, then you have stuff to drink and can leave the rest to mature nicely and you're not opening and drinking it too early.

Thank you both for your replies yes I agree I have no patience and proberly being to keen. I will look at the blow of tube option because I don't want another late night . I will see how my latest brews go before I try to run before I can walk thanks. I keep my brew in the bedroom at a constant temp 22-24 is this a good temp or to warm ?

It's a bit like having a new-born, being kept up all night - mind you, this brewing thing will take over your life just like kids do.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Latest posts

Back