ocean spray cranberry raspberry squash.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adi365

Reaction score
hi all new here.

I am very new here and have only ever made wine from kits (tried a few time to make wine from fruit but had know luck)

I have a 1 little bottle of ocean spray cranberry raspberry squash and was think it would make a nice wine for next summer.

I was wondering if any had a basic recipe for making wine from this type of squash.

hope I have put this in the right area on the forum and any help would be great.

Adi :!:

One of my favourite supermarket wines uses Raspberry and Cranberry.
But I use the Lidl's own brand, as it costs just 69p a litre (it's on special offer at the moment... reduced by 10p!) two of those and 1L of their Red Grape juice (99p a litre) works a treat. I also add in a syrup of dark brown sugar mid way through the fermentation; it doesn't make much difference to the flavour, but adding it mid way seems to help darken the colour away from a light red and to more of a burgundy.

You say avoid preservatives but are you talking about where the ingredients actually use the word 'preservative' or do they go under other hidden guises we should should be aware of and avoid?

This is part of Ribena ingredients - Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulphite)

Latest posts

Back