• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Braumeister 20L short malt pipe

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Says exactly what it is.

Short malt pipe for the 20L Braumeister. I don’t really have a need to do small batches anymore so it’s best someone gets the use out of it.

Basically as new condition £55 + postage (or collection in person from North Hants) View attachment IMG_5703.jpgView attachment IMG_5704.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Says exactly what it is.

Short malt pipe for the 20L Braumeister. I don’t really have a need to do small batches anymore so it’s best someone gets the use out of it.

Basically as new condition �£55 + postage (or collection in person from North Hants) View attachment 11376View attachment 11377

Is this still available as I might be interested? Do you just half quantities with recipes?
Any ideas on postage costs?

Is this still available as I might be interested? Do you just half quantities with recipes?

Any ideas on postage costs?

Hello mate, yes it’s still available. I’ve created a new equipment profile for it based on a 12 litre output. I can share the beersmith profile with you if you like.

I use MyHermes which is all weight based. I think this will be in the 5.99 category but I’ll get the pipe out and weight it and let you know if your still interested.

Hello mate, yes it’s still available. I’ve created a new equipment profile for it based on a 12 litre output. I can share the beersmith profile with you if you like.

I use MyHermes which is all weight based. I think this will be in the 5.99 category but I’ll get the pipe out and weight it and let you know if your still interested.

PM sent....

Back