Two Towers Brewery Tour, Birmingham, Review

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyboy1965

Landlord.
Reaction score
This is a micro brewery tour that is not to be missed. My wife booked it through "Group-on" at £4.00 per head. What can I say say !!!!! Arrived at 12.00 on Sunday 12th May at a small industrial estate in Hockley, B`ham.
20 people there...after a small introduction......beer.......very informative presentation about the brewery and the naming of there beers.....beer......tour of their brewery....beer.....chat to the brewer......beer
BRILLIANT....10/10
Cant recommend (sp) it enough. This will be the best £4.00 you will ever spend.

if you head up that way arty, there's a great run from there. start at brewdog, head onto the vaults, up the road to the welly, then onto the old joint stock. 4 of the best pubs in town, 3 minutes apart each :cheers:

RobWalker said:
if you head up that way arty, there's a great run from there. start at brewdog, head onto the vaults, up the road to the welly, then onto the old joint stock. 4 of the best pubs in town, 3 minutes apart each :cheers:

hmm maybe we should have a forum pub crawl in brum one day .... :hmm:

artyb said:
RobWalker said:

hmm maybe we should have a forum pub crawl in brum one day .... :hmm:
I'm in. :-D

Lisa and myself will be up the Vault plus a few of them pubs not this saturday but the next (my birthday midweek) and the Vault is the best place i know for the type of beers i love , might see you about if your out that weekend

Ive just booked this tour through amazon at £8 for 2 people on sunday 28th july so looking forward to it. Gonna get the train i think and then pop into few pubs while im there

Cheers for the info. Had a great day. Tour was good then went onto the pubs afterwards. I really like the welly, had lots of different drinks to try :D

neddy said:
Ive just booked this tour through amazon at £8 for 2 people on sunday 28th july so looking forward to it. Gonna get the train i think and then pop into few pubs while im there

The Wellington and The Post Office Vaults are your first calls ;)

We got of at new street then went to square peg for pint and breakfast then up to the tour. We had to ask where the pubs were lol so went afterwards. The vaults was good but just amazed how many drinks they had on draft at the Wellington. Will defo call in again when in brum. Then finished off in brewdog with nice punk ipa and had to give the tactical nuclear penguin ago to finish off before catching train back

Did the tour in May following the Groupon offer. Had a really great time. Plenty of ale flowing, went the Old Joint Stock and the Old Contemptables before going to the Lord Cliffdon and Rose Villa Tavern. The beer was very enjoyable but unfortunately I have never seen any of them in the shops or pubs even locally.

Latest posts

Back