The next beer....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cracked your bottle! Wow, it's bloody lovely! And carbonated perfectly. And really clear. Wish I had some beer of my own in stock like this! :doh: :hat:

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433282454.094862.jpg

It's been one week carbing up so stuck one in the fridge to see what it's like. Not really cleared. Not helped by pouring sediment in I'm sure. Tastes really good though! Think the buttering is almost there for what I'm currently enjoying. Not used caramalt before. But would definitely do so again. Not as malty as all my other brews. I used 100g of sugar to prime and I'd say this has hit the nail on the head for the amount of fizz I was after. Very satisfying noise with the pop top bottles. Smells very good too and is tasting lovely. Only a week old yet so if the aromas/flavours develop more this will be a really good beer. Not sure if it's the yeast used but also a really clean crisp ale. I'm rather chuffed!!

That's great after a week. Another couple of weeks should make it really hit the spot.

Think the fizz in this one is what I've been hoping to achieve from bottling. Plus bottling this one I used another wand I had. Turns out the last one was knackered. Hence it taking far longer. So bottling isn't as bad as I first though.

If it's perfectly carbonated after a week it could get very fizzy in the next two weeks! Can you get it somewhere cool?

Had some of these last night at a BBQ. It is lovely!!!! Will deffo do this again. Bitterness is spot on for me. Nice fizz and tastes very very good indeed. I need to up production!!

Latest posts

Back