The next beer....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had great results mixing citra and amarillo.

Also, I once used a similar amount of roast barley in a red ale just to add colour. No noticeable roastiness on the pallette so I think you might get away with it.

FYI, I would, however, be a lot more cautious using black malt for colouring as it can have quite a presence even at 2%. Made a porter that was undrinkable for the first 3 months while waiting for the black flavours to mellow out.

Just got this lot. Yippee!

a444.jpg

Looking good bungle - I always love seeing piccies of your pot. Like some big shiney home brew darlek!

btw do you have any problems with steam during the boil (despite your pot being right next to your patio doors). I always push it outside with a big stand up fan, can get a bit chilly in winter doing this

Up to now I've not had no gorillas in the mist reenactments as I emerge from the kitchen. Doors open seem to have up to now worked ok. Hopefully it shall work for evermore.

THat is what I am going to do.. I am going to put my boiler in my conservatory its not a cosy lonnge conservatory but more a utility and have it right next to the double doors..

Vary patriotic towel I take it that it protects the table fine with the burner?

Latest posts

Back