Kolsch kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippytyre

Reaction score
I've not even received by beer kit yet and I'm already planning my next brew. I was wondering if anyone knew of a Kolsch kit I could brew in my Coopers microbrewery. I spent a few days in Cologne a while back and I really liked the stuff.

Thanks

hippytyre said:
I've not even received by beer kit yet and I'm already planning my next brew. I was wondering if anyone knew of a Kolsch kit I could brew in my Coopers microbrewery. I spent a few days in Cologne a while back and I really liked the stuff.

Thanks

Do you mean Grolsch? if so the only kit that i have heard things about is the Coopers European Lager give it a try and let me know?

Thanks for that but it wasn't Grolsch I meant. Kolsch is a beer/lager they brew in Cologne, Germany. I actually quite like Grolsch though so that's good to know. I'm off to Munich in a few days time so I'll have a look around when I'm there.

Thanks, I'll bookmark that one. Extract brewing seems like a little more work I'll just stick to kits until I feel confident enough to move up to extract.
Kolsch is a really light beer then serve in really tiny glasses, I drank loads of them sitting outside in the sunshine in Cologne.

Latest posts

Back