Back after a lil pause :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Noodles

Reaction score
Took a break after a running start due to 'life'. Picked up on the forums again last week, got my demi's out and now have 1 x WOW (never tried the original recipe before) bubbling away behind me.
Also 1 x rose attempt:
Cranberry,
Red grape
Apple juice

And then something different:
apple & mango
pineapple
WGJ

Will see how they turn out!

Alex

I like the sound of the -

Cranberry,
Red grape
Apple juice

As for the others this is the beauty of the supermarket juice wines, cheap and quick to make so if you have a disaster its not too big a deal.

I wasn't keen on the original orange and white grape juice wurzels orange wine but it was drinkable, i haven't made anything i have had to pour down the sink (well apart from Ribena wine but that's another story)

I like the sound of the -

As for the others this is the beauty of the supermarket juice wines, cheap and quick to make so if you have a disaster its not too big a deal.

I wasn't keen on the original orange and white grape juice wurzels orange wine but it was drinkable, i haven't made anything i have had to pour down the sink (well apart from Ribena wine but that's another story)
not sure on the orange idea myself, but figured i should try it at least.
WOW is bubbling like mad
My rose of Doom is second in the list bubbles wise
my ******* child concoction is just steadily bubbling away :)

The only think i liked about the orange wine was the lava lamp effect when fermenting. (this isn't mine)

WP_001000.jpg

The only think i liked about the orange wine was the lava lamp effect when fermenting. (this isn't mine)

WP_001000.jpg
hahaha, yeah, thats what my other half said as well:"Look at that one go compared to the other ones!!"

They've all settled down, few more days and i'll be >1bubble a minute :)

Delayed update,

WOW settled down really nice and fairly clear, reracked.
Rose was very clear, reracked
BCC was gunkfest but smelled really nice, reracked.

Bottling will commence soon as I woould like to try them all before we go camping, and take the ones we like, if we like em all, it's going to be a great holiday!
:)

Latest posts

Back