Using beer from shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danhale

Reaction score
Hi all I am very new to this I have just built a bar and brought a beer cooler pump and all the kit ... I do wanna dtart brewing my own beer soon but I'm egar to pull my first pint ... my question is can I buy a crate of fosters and pour that in to my keg then pressure it up then use my tap ?

Rather than buy a crate just get a keg of the beer you want that'll probably taste much better. Although with Fosters that's not saying much :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all I am very new to this I have just built a bar and brought a beer cooler pump and all the kit ... I do wanna dtart brewing my own beer soon but I'm egar to pull my first pint ... my question is can I buy a crate of fosters and pour that in to my keg then pressure it up then use my tap ?
you could put any commercial beer/lager out of bottles/cans and serve it if you wish but only by using a cornie keg with a co2 tank.youd need to fill it and gas it and then purge it of o2 and the jobs a good one.fosters though ?oh lordy:nono:

Back