Hello from Hawaii

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SurfBum808

Reaction score
Hello all!
I will be moving to Harrogate next summer and I'm looking forward to connecting with the local homebrewing scene. I've been all-grain brewing for 9 months and I'm about to enter my first competition. Cheers!:cheers:

I'll definitely miss the sunshine and warm water, but I'm looking forward to great beer, loads of history, and cold water surf!

"looking forward to cold water surf"
Weirdo!
Just a word of warning, if when you get out of the sea, you feel a swelling on either side of your neck, don't panic! I's not the first sign of an infection, causing your glands to swell. In British waters, that's how far your testicles will retreat due to the cold.

"looking forward to cold water surf"
Weirdo!
Just a word of warning, if when you get out of the sea, you feel a swelling on either side of your neck, don't panic! I's not the first sign of an infection, causing your glands to swell. In British waters, that's how far your testicles will retreat due to the cold.

Ha! I've already researched wetsuits,now I just need to figure out how to change back into dry clothes without freezing to death. One bonus to surfing the North Sea is small crowds. Here, there could be 100 people on one reef. I plan to move back here one day, but for now, I'm looking forward to experiencing something completely different.

@SurfBum808 You must be mad. :lol:

cold-surfer.jpg

Latest posts

Back