just got a coopers european lager but forgot enhancer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch

Landlord.
Reaction score
as topic

i just grabbed this from my LHBS while i finish my garage/brew space and do my first AG

but i forgot the enhancer 2 it says use on the lid

do i wait and go back for it?
or bung some tate and lyle in it?

answer on a postcard to
what a plonker
why did i forget it
at my LHBS
today

just go for normal sugar, ive tried the brew enhancer and didnt notice anything different. brew it short, maybe 19 litres instead of 23, and find something to drink for the next 4 months cos it takes a while to mature. dont worry about the eggy smell, it goes away after a while!

I got a Coopers European lager the other day , reading the instuctions it says leave bottled for 12 weeks , anybody know if it takes longer in a keg or the same period of time ?
Thanks for any replys ,
Cheers .

Cheers said:
I got a Coopers European lager the other day , reading the instuctions it says leave bottled for 12 weeks , anybody know if it takes longer in a keg or the same period of time ?
Thanks for any replys ,
Cheers .

i suppose it could be ready quicker in the cornie. the reason i left it bottled so long was because of the eggy smell, i had a few trial bottles and had to hold my nose before taking a drink!

Latest posts

Back