Watched the 2013 HC winners last night...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me for my sins.
I love the Union game, especially the Internationals.
I haven't got a specific team as my local area Rotherham/Sheffield hasn't produced one of any quality.
So I can just watch and shout for a good game, whoever is playing.
I got well and truly tiddled last Saturday with England's first win over the All Blacks for 9 years... :party: :party:

Can't remember if its Rotherham or Doncaster with the legendary cow pies. Having played them both in our relegation year I'd recommend you went for a look. Or...we're only an hour down the M1.

Doncaster had the pies....

just watched Leinster v Claremont... good match and next weeks return fixture should be a cracker

no but it kept you interested, either could have nicked the points. claremont now 51 games unbeaten on their ground

At least Tigers won Rich :tongue:

A great first half vs Treviso and then decided not to bother playing in the 2nd half

My comiserations to you Rich, but there's only one thing to say.

ULLLLLLSSSSTTTTEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rubs hands together with glee*

Here's hoping Rich, after being runners up last year it's definitely put a flame under them. It's good to see so many young players coming through who are now putting their name forward for Ireland selection. I'm looking forward to the return leg, but something tells me it's not going to be straightforward!!

Im another saints fan and was gutted by the ulster result hope we can beat then this weekend. Will be at the Quins game on the 22nd should be an intresting game

Aye the good old game :roll: played for a good few years @ Uni back in the 70's :whistle:

Sometimes I wish I'd been a bit luckier, it wasn't for lack of effort, my face didn't fit :nono: it was back in the days of Beaumont/Cotton et al, us mere mortals didn't get much of a look in above the odd County game :!:

Still love watching the Six Nations every year though, don't watch as much of the HC games these days since we binned Sky, only a pensioner you know, MrsC can think of better things to spend our hard earned £s on rather than SkySports :nah:

aah the good ol days of proper rugby

francotton.jpg

Fran Cotton playing mud larks

They did well yesterday bring on the quins i say got my tickets and am really looking forward to the game on saturday that and a few beers before during and after the game.

Back