any good ebooks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of thing are you after? I've got a bunch of stuff I could email/share with you. I've got yeast and malting academic textbooks, "how to brew" guides and a variety of other stuff.

Farmhouse Ales and Brew Like A Monk are two favourites of mine, however if you're after some tried and tested recipes you won't do better than Brewing Classic Styles.

What kind of thing are you after? I've got a bunch of stuff I could email/share with you. I've got yeast and malting academic textbooks, "how to brew" guides and a variety of other stuff.
Hi there Flatline,
if you have any brewing books on starting all grain for beginners or any interesting ebooks on homebrew im quite happy to give you my email address.
thanks
Big d 2657

I'm after things on bitters ipa and strong English ales
will be doing AG brews

Hi there Flatline,
if you have any brewing books on starting all grain for beginners or any interesting ebooks on homebrew im quite happy to give you my email address.
thanks
Big d 2657

I'm after things on bitters ipa and strong English ales
will be doing AG brews

If you both send me a personal message with your email addresses I can have a sort through what I have over the weekend and get reelevent thing ssent over to you :cheers:

Back