Hi from Bacup !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brevari

Reaction score
Not brewed all grain before but used to do wine from scratch BK (Before Kids):twisted:. Mainly variations of Elderberry consisting of fruit from tree's around Newsome in Huddersfield ! But also some dandelion, elderberry, and elderflower. Made a few beer kits as well in the past and the last brew I made was a partial grain. That last one got me wanting to do full grain cause it was so nice but never got round to getting the kit together. Anyway, several years later :rolleyes: I'm finally going to be doing my first all grain this weekend ! I found a complete set of whole grain kit on ebay from a top bloke (member on this forum I believe!) and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Timothy Taylors Landlords recipe from Graham Wheelers 3rd edition. Hope I don't mess it up! Probably be back on Monday for some advice!
Cheers
:cheers:

Hi and welcome to the forum...
I'm sure if your supplier is from the forum that he's giving you advice.That being said get stuck in and you'll know there's no going back.:thumb:

Blimey! From my old home town. Not that I live there anymore, I moved away just before it became a mountain bike place to be (Lee Quarry loomed over my house). Even more places for a mountain bike around here so not too devastated (more devastating that I can't ride a bike just at the moment). Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
PeeBee, home its nothing too serious stopping you from getting on the bike. Just got mine back in working order (seized forks) so will be out again soon! Don't really do Lee Quarry, I'm up in Weir so get straight up onto the tops.

... PeeBee, home its nothing too serious stopping you from getting on the bike. ...
You don't want to know. However I dot a few hints around this place (my Avatar is one). But it wasn't due to two wheels, you can be assured of that much. The culprit involved four legs (horse).

Anyway, having moved from Bacup one of the first priorities was building the new brewery (while rearranging the new house - so my brewery is the ex-downstairs loo).

Back