eBay seller.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldchimer

Reaction score
pugsonmydoorstep Is a seller on eBay, they sell hops, yeast & carbonationdrops at such great prices it's hard to find anyone else who can give such a good deal, well worth a look.

:mrgreen:
pugsonmydoorstep Is a seller on eBay, they sell hops, yeast & carbonationdrops at such great prices it's hard to find anyone else who can give such a good deal, well worth a look.
There is a dedicated thread to pugsonmy doorstep fella with current up to date price lists,but go on their Facebook page and ask for an invoice and you'll get your order minus the 10 percent eBay surcharge

Had a Kolsch,Abbaye and an American yeast from Steve at Crossmyloof and will certainly be using them in future:thumb:

just ordered a batch of diffrent hops via the email, straight back to me saying they are on there way, and a paypal invoice issued.

first class service and decent prices.

Hi Steve. Thanks for your visit and your order, it’s appreciated. Your order details:
100gm Mosiac £5.36

100gm Citra £5.90

100gm Cascade £4.59

Total inc 2 to 3 day del 15.85

Cheers mate. Paypal invoice on it’s way
Steven
The Crossmyloof Brewery

Their latest hops prices if you go via fb or email them. All NZ hops are 2016 according to fb page and everything else is 2015, but 2016 soon

Capture.JPG

Bought from them today. Thanks for sharing. Their communication is top notch and their range and prices is excellent. I'll be using them a lot in future.

Bought from them today. Thanks for sharing. Their communication is top notch and their range and prices is excellent. I'll be using them a lot in future.

There comms is first rate, and pretty funny to!:thumb::thumb:

I agree, always make me laugh and the yeast was here next day. I am doing a Kolsch at the moment with their yeast and about to bottle an IPA using theirs as well. Their prices on hops are great too and its super convenient.

Glad to be of help, Steve at Crossmyloof is a top man & they don't hang about with supplying a quote, the bill & posting your order out, very quick response to any query.
A number of our home brew group have started using them now.

Latest posts

Back