Micro Pubs.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nunfa1

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm talking about the small converted shop type bar rather than a pub with a micro brewery attached.
Does anyone have any experience of these places? I know there are a few cropping up these days and I just wondered what people thought of them?

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, it's basically a shop converted into a bar but just selling craft beer, no food or music or machines, just good beer. That's the theory anyway.

There's one of these across the other side of the city.

I've only used it once and I can't remember what bottled beer I bought.
I'd have loved to have sampled a pint or two from the pumps fitted to the bar but I was driving at the time and It really is too far to visit for a drink.

Great idea though.

-Paul

sheffieldlad said:

I'd have loved to have sampled a pint or two from the pumps fitted to the bar but I was driving at the time and It really is too far to visit for a drink.

Great idea though.

-Paul

Eh up,

Whereabahts is dat den

robbarwell said:
sheffieldlad said:

Great idea though.

-Paul

Eh up,

Whereabahts is dat den

:rofl:
Gonna PM you.

There is one in Horsham. At least i asume that it is the same thing. shop selling good beer straight from the barrel.

I wasn't allowed in at the time as we were "busy" but it looked good as i was dragged past!

Back