New arrival!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkerbrewer

Regular.
Reaction score
Blimey what a week!

On Saturday 18th, I had a yeast starter on the stirplate and a Saison brewday planned.

Instead our beautiful baby daughter decided she was ready to face the world - two weeks early but happy and healthy.

We're over the moon. And knackered. And in between looking after Ms BB, the little 'un and the household, I did manage to squeeze in a very drawn-out brew :)

Congratulations!!!

Double congratulations on managing to squeeze in a brew day too!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

congratulations to the proud parents, and welcome to the little girl.

You can't announce a new baby and not post a pic! It's against the law!

Congratulations :cheers:

Glad you got a brew on, you won't b doing another for a while :lol:

stuey said:
Congratulations!!! Pics!!!!

Alright then :) We've been reluctant to post any photos or other on social media sites, so I may remove these photos after a few days. Here's our little treasure, about 1 week old:

Thanks everyone for their kind words

Make the most of the little, my bambino is nearly 16 month and she stops the brewing :doh:
I have to brew when i can get rid of her for a few hours :thumb:

Lucky I'm still on kits at the moment really lol

P.s congratulation

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Mine is 2 now and I found him trying to float his toy boat in my bottling bucket as I was filling it :doh: fortunately the beer was fine

Duncs said:
Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Mine is 2 now and I found him trying to float his toy boat in my bottling bucket as I was filling it :doh: fortunately the beer was fine

Ha, brilliant!

I just used a spray bottle of StarSan to clean her changing mat :)

Latest posts

Back