Anybody built their own pub ? :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millemg

Reaction score
I know there are dedicated groups, just wondered ;) Here's mine

2uz2j9k.jpg

I'm planning on getting one started. Pub/brew shed.
There's a few good groups on Facebook.
I can fit 20ft x 10ft near patio without it standing out too much. I don't want to put it at bottom of garden as I don't fancy running services 150ft down there.

I'm planning on getting one started. Pub/brew shed.
There's a few good groups on Facebook.
I can fit 20ft x 10ft near patio without it standing out too much. I don't want to put it at bottom of garden as I don't fancy running services 150ft down there.

Got any tips for finding Facebook groups? I'm interested in getting some ideas but a quick search of 'brew shed' 'shed pub' 'brewing shed' didn't bring up anything of interest...
Thanks.

That is superb!

One of my biggest passions is cycling both riding and building bikes. I have been working on building a cycle workshop for a while now. I'm changing tack slightly and trying to incorporate my new homebrewing addiction into the build. There is space earmarked for a brew fridge and plenty of shelving for stashing bottled brews. I would like to get a bar stool or two that will sit at the new workbench so that it doubles as a bar and I already have some favourite art work on the walls.

That is superb!

One of my biggest passions is cycling both riding and building bikes. I have been working on building a cycle workshop for a while now. I'm changing tack slightly and trying to incorporate my new homebrewing addiction into the build. There is space earmarked for a brew fridge and plenty of shelving for stashing bottled brews. I would like to get a bar stool or two that will sit at the new workbench so that it doubles as a bar and I already have some favourite art work on the walls.

Mine is adjoining my motorcycle workshop ....beer 'n bikes ;)

2hmk31s.jpg

Got any pics of the inside?

Looks like you have put a lot of work in. Love some of the little details.

I know there are dedicated groups, just wondered ;) Here's mine

2uz2j9k.jpg

i have a big unused brick garage flat roof , and am in a planning, shall i shant i mood , have done drawing costings looking at bottle fridges wood paneling etc , then forget about it when i am out the country , but i might throw a few bob at it this summer and do it , just for the hell of it, My time is my own so it would be a good project to keep my mind and body active , when not gardening, :thumb:

I built a bar (not quite a whole pub) in my lounge last year. It has changed a little since these pics were taken, a few more signs and nic naks etc. There is a music system under the front counter and is great for parties. It has a fully working hand pull beer pump that I connect to a King Keg. I am looking at getting a corny set up in there this year.

IMG_9297.jpg

A couple of mates around on the opening night....

IMG_9308.jpg

The Landlord.....

IMG_9305.jpg

Latest posts

Back