Lowicz alternatives

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quest continues.
Happened upon a Polish Deli today. Lowicz products floor to ceiling but despite my searching and some very helpful attention of a particularly 'interesting' young lady NO strawberry Lowicz.

BUT........... Next to it on the shelf was this. She assured me it was the same stuff albeit 20ml less at �£1.29 and, more importantly my / her English / Polish interaction ended with me grabbing a couple of bottles on the understanding that this alternative also has no preservatives. Not sure how true this is and I will do a little research to try and sort this.

Anybody seen / used this? Comments appreciated.
http://www.herbapol.com.pl/produkt/strawberry-2?lang=en

IMG_3534.jpg

Bought 2 bottles of sloe & raspberry cordial but wasn't same make (waitrose five valleys cordials 375ml) , 30% juice no additives or preservatives, still will try with 2ltrs of red grape and 185/190ml of sloe & raspberry.

Also picked up in Sainsburys Odysea Pomegranate Molasses 250ml, no preservatives just pom' juice thick. Was going to try half a bottle a gallon with 1ltr of red grape will let you know once I start, complete and drink.

If anyone has used either of these ingredients let us know your results before I start.

Back