ANOTHER new range of dried yeasts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CML Yeast? Am I missing something?

Possible butI dont think so as there are some yeasts there that CML dont make like lager yeasts and some yeasts that bulldog dont have that CML do like a kolsch yeast and all purpose ale yeast. Plus some of the characteristics dont match up on the 'shared' yeasts ike different max fermentation temp on the Real Ale yeast

Possible butI dont think so as there are some yeasts there that CML dont make like lager yeasts and some yeasts that bulldog dont have that CML do like a kolsch yeast and all purpose ale yeast. Plus some of the characteristics dont match up on the 'shared' yeasts ike different max fermentation temp on the Real Ale yeast

Never heard of them, unless CML stands for something.

EDIT - just put the 9% DIPA down and worked it out Crossmyloof.

CML = crossmyloof

if you buy 10 they work out at 80p each. The US pale ale is very similar IMHO to us-05 tho 05 has the edge, but its near 3 x the cost

Funnily enough I received 10 sachets of yeast from them today. 3 kolsch & 7 US pale. That'l keep me going for a while

Yeah. I've had the Kolsch down at 15c. It'll probably go lower still, so that's my next project ;)

Nice. Is that the fermentation temperature or the room temperature. I'm thinking as mine are close, but not quite there that using a different yeast may be easier then setting up barrels full of water with heaters in.

Latest posts

Back