where's all the AG brewers gone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I love AG, well one of many to be honest, is there almost no sterilising needed at all.

With kits you have to rally faff about making sure everything is perfectly sterile and oh no I just touched the wrong bit of the spoon I'll have to sterilise it again etc...

Last AG I just poured into an FV that I hadnt cleaned out since the last brew. Straight onto the yeast slurry and I didnt have to sterilise a single thing.

I will be amongst you soon...i'd say one more week and I'll be brewing AG with the rest of you...

Vossy1 said:
I'm not convinced there are fewer AG brewers, they're just not posting their secret recipes for The Hot Break :P :lol:

I hope that's not the case as I need all the recipes I can get :) although to be fair there are loads in the recipe section so I reckon I'll be ok...

Uh huh... :hmm: well I look forward to the hot break being over with so all you "secret" brewers can start posting again! :lol:

Suppose I could let out the recipes for my hot break beers, but would you know if I'm being truthful. ;)

Back