Long time brewer back in the fold.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveK69

Reaction score
Good day all. I've been brewing on and off for almost 18 years now, however, never graduated beyond partial grain. My current posting has taken me to a city where homebrew companies are not as common as you would think, given the quality of beer produced in this province, the size of the city, and the beer culture that exists here. A friend of mine has good access to one company and has talked me back into it. So here I am. I'll start with a few partial grains and move to full grain before long.

Cheers,

VVV

Good luck there fella, although if you have been at it for 18 years, well you probably won't need much luck. I will likely be asking you for advice.

Welcome to the forum from another newbie!!

Welcome to the forum. If you have been doing partial grain then it won't belong before the lure of the darkside takes over :twisted: :twisted: and we will be welcoming you as a fully paid up AG brewer.

Well done

:cheers:

AG

Dennisking,

I'm currently in Vancouver, BC. Been here for 3 years. Great city, though a wee bit too left leaning for me. However, the beer in this province is just awsome and makes the granola crunchers a bit easier to handle. There are a couple of micro-breweries in most of the surrounding cities and towns and I have been working my way through them, one 750mm bottle at a time.

Back