Rehi

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1eyedjack

Reaction score
Been a while since I visited here, but just had to give a thumbs up to a new kit that I am supping as I type.

There is a little outlet in Cheltenham called Pops Homebrew (no connection with me, honest!), which has started selling its own custom-made kits under the banner "Forester's Arms Ales". Currently I am necking their "Summer Glory", AND I SHALL BE GOING BACK THERE AGAIN :thumb:

It goes a little bit further back to basics compared with most kits (you have to boil up two selections of hops), but somehow it just makes you love it that little bit more!

Bit of a bummer if you are nowhere near Cheltenham, I guess. I don't know whether they do a mail order. Perhaps it could work if they let the purchaser get his own tins of malt and just mail the additional bits with instructions. Might suggest that to them when I next top up. Which at the rate I am going will be fairly soon. Need to get some Forester's Finest and Floodgate on the go I think. I will steer clear of their porter brew ("England's Dark Side"). Am sure it is good as they go, but porter just does not appeal to me.

Back