average brewer's age

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve01

Reaction score
Ok i have been off work for two weeks so far (after having an opperation) and was visited today by some work colleagues they asked what i have been doing with myself and i told the that my wife and kids bought me a brewing kit and i have got into it in a big way they said me "only retired people do homebrew" im 28 and dont agree with this at all.

im 37 but did brew when i was 15 and had a lot of fun too , btw its legal for under age to consume home brew if drunk at home :D

BarnsleyBrewer said:
44 now and started at 16 :thumb: ... 14 if I count helping my uncle.. :eek:

BB
If your going back that far helped parents and grandparents from little kids lol fond memories of going over fields to collect apples and elderberries

31bb3 said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:

BB
If your going back that far helped parents and grandparents from little kids lol fond memories of going over fields to collect apples and elderberries
O.K, O.K, I once helped pick blackberries at 7 years old....beat that if U can Mr.31bb3 :D

BarnsleyBrewer said:
31bb3 said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:

BB
O.K, O.K, I once helped pick blackberries at 7 years old....beat that if U can Mr.31bb3 :D
I like the mr however when i say kids i mean 3 or 4 :mrgreen:

31bb3 said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
31bb3 said:
I like the mr however when i say kids i mean 3 or 4 :mrgreen:
You win!!! :thumb:

well cant beat age 3 or 4 but 35 and just started but loving it and 4 brews kits down the line and one still to do i am loving it and thinking of experimenting with some addons :wha:

Received my brewing kit for my 39th birthday, 6 weeks later it's cleared and ready to drink. Will be trying a pint tonight before nipping out to the pub.

Brewed kits for 2 years at 16 then started again in 2009 aged 42. Went AG in 2010.

33, only been brewing for a year but been an ale man since my mid twenties :drink:

Just started - 32. Loving every minute of it so far so looks like I'm in for the long haul...

Started my first beer kit at 15 then stopped as it was **** but started again at 26 and have been going since. But only started wine at age 54. Not sure why I started wine so late :grin:

Latest posts

Back