average brewer's age

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im 15 now ive already learnt that homebrew ag is better than kit and that any micro brewery beer is better than popsyMc lager but craft lagers are nice. Im hoping to get work experience in the pub industry and go on from there to opening a microbrewery and making a living from the thing i love awsell and selling wines and meads at the same time. Its all thanks to you guys that im able to do what i do.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Devonhomebrew said:
Im 15 now ive already learnt that homebrew ag is better than kit and that any micro brewery beer is better than popsyMc lager but craft lagers are nice. Im hoping to get work experience in the pub industry and go on from there to opening a microbrewery and making a living from the thing i love awsell and selling wines and meads at the same time. Its all thanks to you guys that im able to do what i do.

best of luck in your quest

best of luck in your quest[/quote]

Thanks man my dads emptying out the garage for me to brew in coz hes getting annoyed with malt all over the floor. hehehehe

Devonhomebrew said:
15 wow if i take in half what ouy know alreadyill be a happ brewer :cheers:

steve01 said:
Devonhomebrew said:
15 wow if i take in half what ouy know alreadyill be a happ brewer :cheers:
that was suppose to say 15 "wow" if i take in half of what you know already ill be a happ brewer lol

Everything i learnt is from books and this forum. But be warned they will infect you with there shinys and beer.

Brewed a bit at 19 (kits and some mead) then restarted at 35 shortly after my first child was born. Now 39 and still at it.....

A related question, how many people (re)started brewing when they had children? I did, my father and father in law both did, as did a few friends....

I started brewing at age 24 after coming back to the states after spending 6 years in Europe and Japan. My wife got me my first kit as an Xmas gift. I am now 30 years old.

Started AG at 17 . . . Shortly to be 49

Lot more people (and younger) getting into it in teh last 5 years or so . . .No longer an old mans game (although you wouldn't know that from the NCBA :lol: )

Started on the beer kits back end of 2010 at 25, just about the time more starter kits began coming out in the shops. At 26 (last year) I moved onto Extract then AG, even started making country wines, and the addiction has grown ever since resulting in a beer shed being built this year :cheers:

Back