Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldstout

Landlord.
Reaction score
I like to see the amount and variety of brews people attach to their sig at the bottom of a post. I can't be ar*ed to list the small amount of stuff I do, besides, it always seems that everyone else has got much more! :(

Now then, here's the thing :wha:

When it's all bottled or kegged up, I reckon some of you must have more than a canny stash of beverages to your credit :party: :party: :party: :party:

So here's your chance to show us what you've got - let's see your stash!!

:drink:

oldstout said:
I like to see the amount and variety of brews people attach to their sig at the bottom of a post. I can't be ar*ed to list the small amount of stuff I do, besides, it always seems that everyone else has got much more! :(

Now then, here's the thing :wha:

When it's all bottled or kegged up, I reckon some of you must have more than a canny stash of beverages to your credit :party: :party: :party: :party:

So here's your chance to show us what you've got - let's see your stash!!

What I'm after is actual pictures of your storage area complete with all your booze on show :mrgreen:

:cheers:

:drink:

Darcey said:
You show me yours first :oops:

I knew someone would come back with that!! I don't know how to upload pics from my phone onto here - you need some external account or summat :wha: and it's actually getting repaired at this moment after a work colleague tipped a kettle full of boiling water on it :evil:

I have a shed with shelves, 90 bottles of wine on the bottom, 120 beer, lager and stout in the middle, and a keg on the top shelf with room for my three FV's and bits and pieces ;)

ok...let me start it off...its not impressive but it made me dribble...this was my first brew i bottled, its woodfordes nog and i even boxed it :rofl:

295186_2969107302988_1120887315_32185582_1838631424_n.jpg

This years bottling, AG #16 to #20, there are 5 gallons of each in this cupboard out in 'The Den' :cheers:
2h2dy15.jpg

The remains of previous brews :drunk: including the last few bottles of the Initiation Brew from Friday 24th September 2010 AG#1 the day I went to the dark side :drink:
2vt2rg6.jpg

Then there are several cases of 12 ‘mixed bottles’ :!: Stacked away on one of the garage shelves for a ‘special occasion’ :party: like last Christmas when we had visitors, MrsC had made a load of snacks, I dragged a ‘special’ case out and we had a fantastic evening, good beer, good food good company and loads of laughs, what’s better :cheers:

my bottles, the polyp ins and beer pump in in garage.
IMAG0012.jpg

Had a brewery trip in my garage two weekends ago and they only went through about 50pints so have a few left to get rid of :D

Most just drank the IPA from the keg beer pump.

graysalchemy said:
No excuse

Try looking here for a handy how to.

Hey GA, picked up my phone today and it's totally foooked :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks for the link though, as soon as I get sorted I will post pics no problem :thumb:

To be honest it was the likes of knowledgable stalwarts like yourself whose stash I was looking forward to seeing most of all :whistle: you guys who freely give your wisdom to the rest of us, must have some mega pics of your hoard :wha: and I thought more than a few people on this forum would have loved the opportunity not only to talk a good job, but to show off the fruits of their labours to us lesser brewers, as well as seeing the stashes of other forumites, yourself included :thumb:

Keep the pics coming folks, I'll get my meagre stash up as soon as I possibly can to encourage all those who are thinking 'show me yours and then I might consider showing you mine'............. :hmm:

:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oldstout said:
........To be honest it was the likes of knowledgable stalwarts like yourself whose stash I was looking forward to seeing most of all :whistle:

Yup ...... we do have a few bottles behind us :cheers:

Baz Chaz said:
Ahhhhhhhh yes .... we do the :drink: :drunk: :cheers:

You getting stuck into your rather fabulous stash then Baz? :thumb: :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;)

I've had a brilliant 'phone call this morning and have had a few from 'the store' this evening :drunk:

At 7.55am today the 'phone went, which is seldom good news @ that time of day :whistle: but today was the exception, our son got the results of some rather important exams, he'd passed :cheers:

so have had a few this evening :drink: :drunk: :cheers:

Baz Chaz said:
I've had a brilliant 'phone call this morning and have had a few from 'the store' this evening :drunk:

At 7.55am today the 'phone went, which is seldom good news @ that time of day :whistle: but today was the exception, our son got the results of some rather important exams, he'd passed :cheers:

so have had a few this evening :drink: :drunk: :cheers:

Great stuff - we are waiting for something similar for our eldest boy, and there'll be shop bought Champagne garn pop if that gans the right way :cool:

Enjoy your sons success :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

:thumb:

An acute case of 'liquormortice' will be setting in soon :drunk: :cheers: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baz Chaz said:
An acute case of 'liquormortice' will be setting in soon :drunk: :cheers: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha :lol: :lol:

Now then......

Back to my thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! SHOW US YA STASH FOLKS!!!!

:lol:

oldstout said:
Baz Chaz said:

Hahaha :lol: :lol:

Now then......

Back to my thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! SHOW US YA STASH FOLKS!!!!

:lol:

Ok, as with my other thread in winemaking I'm going to start naming names of stashes I'd love to see, decent interest from others on the forum in seeing what people have brewed, but it appears there are more on the forum who talk a good job without showing the evidence..... :whistle: :whistle:

And before anyone kicks off, my pics will be up this weekend ;)

Mind you, I didn't think there would be those who would demand 'show me yours before I show you mine' on a homebrew forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Having seen what the wine guys have been showing off its time to post on here! Gotta keep our end afloat!

7173912526_634e152bbb_n.jpg

Afew crates, various in 50 bottles of Firey Ginger Beer :sick:, 30 Woodfordes Nog, ~15 AG Trippel, 12 x Commercial Beers cellaring for afew years and afew bits and bobs. (also afew empty bottles :shock: )

7173912122_8b9abb4582_n.jpg

Various kit beers and afew stored AG beers

Sadly empty cornies... :eek:
7173912880_e417ca3d18.jpg

However two of them will be filled this week :D :D
7173913316_93c3588539_n.jpg

7173913738_88631d5f45_n.jpg

Impressive Darcey :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And an SG hanging on the wall too :party: not a garaged Gibson I hope :nono:

Was gona do some fiery ginger beer :roll: ..... what's up with yours?

Right Guys and Gals, finally got me new phone and got a Photobucket account sorted :thumb:

And can finally show me own stash.... ;)

IMAG0016.jpg

From top left - BetterBrew Irish Stout, Ritchies Simply Yorkshire Bitter, homemade rose WOW, KingKeg top tap with CO2 HB injector, with Woodfordes Wherry.
Middle shelf - Oaked Chard, Woodfords Wherry, BetterBrew Czech Pilsner, BetterBrew Export Lager, Black Pearl Stout, Coopers Irish Stout.
Bottom - homemade rose with Lidl grape juice, Beaverdale Semilion Chard, Pino Grigo, Oaked Chard.

IMAG0017.jpg

The demijohn with the WOW rose I made from 100% fruit juices from Waitrose, you can see the handful of raisins I put in that have rehydrated and floated to the top - I have never seen a sediment so thick as when it first settled out :eek: :eek:

Image404.jpg

That's it for now, more summer wine planned, a spicy ginger beer and more lager. Some special red wine for Christmas, and a strong dark Christmas beer too coming soon :drink:

I love homebrew me :drunk: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Still disappointed with the low take up of stash pics - I honestly thought this would be a really good thread. Amazing how many views the two threads I started have generated - but a poor picture response IMO. I was hoping in particular for a better response from some of the 'big guns' on here :hmm: :hmm:

:whistle:

Back